口语事件类高分词汇 deduction 推论
deduction, n. the process of reaching a decision or answer by thinking about the known facts, or the decision that is reached; The calculation of taking an amount or a part of something away from a total or the amount that is taken away.
1. Based on the evidence, the detective made a deduction that the suspect was lying.
2. The scientist made a deduction that the experiment would fail due to the incorrect hypothesis.
3. The teacher made a deduction that the student didn’t study for the exam based on his poor performance.
4. The investor made a deduction that the company’s profits would increase based on the positive trend in the market.
5. Based on the clues found at the crime scene, the detective made a deduction that the suspect had left the country.